Collection and use of personal information
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you visit the website and want us to contact you and/or provide our services, we may ask you to share some personal information that includes, but not limited to:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- phone number;
- the contents of the message and/or attachments;
- phone number;
- any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as:
- name and surname;
- company name;
- email address;
- telephone number.
We constantly improve the experience of using our website, we collect the information about how you access and use it, by including:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses;
- browser type;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time stamp;
- referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How we use your personal information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- understand and analyze how you use our website;
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- send you emails;
- find and prevent fraud.
Advertising partners privacy policies
Note that https://www.triumviratelabs.ro has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-party privacy policies
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
TriumvirateLabs does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What about cookies?
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
Site preferences cookies are set in order to provide you with a great experience on this site, so we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the website whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.